In this three-day seminar you will learn from a practicing CCO how to implement a best-in-class GRC framework in your organization. You will discover what the information audit committees and boards are seeking from their executives about GRC. You will cover how to work with executive management to set the appropriate “tone” for ethics, compliance, investigations, and fraud reporting, as well as for managing governance risks. You will find out how to successfully leverage every area of your organization to add value to the Chief Compliance Office. Most important, you will gain the tools you need to ask the right questions to implement a GRC model in your organization. Throughout the seminar, you will benefit from examples taken from real-world situations. You will leave this eye-opening seminar with a specific action plan and with a “snapshot” of what the governance framework should look like in your organization.
What you will learn
What audit committees want from executives, how to work with management to set the “tone” for ethics, compliance, fraud reporting, and managing governance. How to leverage every part of the organization, and over 100 GRC best practices.
- GRC: First, Answering the Important Questions
- Understanding Governance Risks:
- The GRC Model & The Chief Risk / Chief Compliance Office
- A Strategic Look: Expectations and Challenges in Building and Implementing the GRC Framework and Model
- The Organizational Analysis - Analyzing the “Tone at The Top” & “Tone-in-the-Middle”
- GRC – Four Key Components and Your Roadmap to Success
- Always Start with Risk: GRC Focus on Managing Risks
- Compliance and Regulatory Matters: The Core Strategy
- Ethics: Values and Behavior
- Investigation and Reporting: Standing Your Ground
- Key Strategy: Implementing the Chief Risk / Chief Compliance Office / Monitoring Activities
- Pulling It All Together