The course aims to provide anyone working in any way with fraud and corruption in organisations with the resources, tools and skills to help their organisations live up to expectations. The sessions will be highly practical with case exercises and scenarios based on real experiences and interactive risk brainstorming techniques, all supported by informative lecture sessions.
Why attend this course?
- Understand the fraud risk structure of your organisation by thinking like a thief
- Learn to perform the critical elements and stages of a fraud investigation
- Examine documentation, pinpoint fraudulent behaviour and collate evidence
- Know how to respond to a whistle-blower allegation
- Develop the investigation report, while avoiding the pitfalls of legal language and improve your technique in presenting your findings to management
- Familiarise yourself with the types of fraud and corruption
- Understand the reasoning and motivation of people committing fraud
- Appreciate the importance of building fraud resistance in your organisation
- Learn by practice to assess and address the gaps and areas of improvement in the existing anti-fraud programs
- Acquire the skills to take your organisation far beyond “paper compliance”
- Develop the necessary management skills for fraud resistance
- Explore topics of motivation and trust in the context of your organisation
- Develop a holistic, sustainable and tailored anti-fraud and corruption strategy