This three-day seminar is designed for auditors who need to understand and identify the significant risks that strategic initiatives bring to the organization. Attendees will learn the key risks and known points of failure in the most prevalent strategic initiatives undertaken by organizations, including outsourcing, mergers and acquisitions, new systems design and acquisitions.
What you will learn
- Understand the roles and responsibilities for organisational strategy
- Discover a practical checklist approach to undertake audits
- Embed COSO and ERM into your strategic risk auditing
- Conduct strategic risk assessments
- Analyse critical success factors