This intensive training course is designed to offer treasury auditors, whether in corporations or financial institutions, a thorough coverage of the techniques available of the modern treasury management and its audit. The complexity of cash management in modern financial markets has placed much more emphasis on the treasury function. This not only involves keeping control over increasingly complex interest rate and currency exposures, but also keeping abreast of the latest techniques for managing those risks whilst effectively managing the funds of the institution.
Why Attend this course?
- Understand the role and structure of treasury in the corporation/bank
- Learn the audit approach for sophisticated instruments
- Consider auditing the measurement of interest rate and currency exposure
- Discuss the audit and analysing different kinds of risk
- Understanding and auditing different risk management instruments