This course is designed to develop delegates’ ability to achieve successful outcomes with customers through improved dealings with people. The success of business relationships with external and internal customers depends on professional skills and on how well we deal with other people.
What you will learn
• Describe the stages of a customer relationship, from making contact through to establishing commitment, confirming next steps and follow-up
• Recognise the importance of clarity at all stages
• Demonstrate the types of, and appropriate use of, personal power and influence
• Adopt key communications skills, i.e. listening, questioning, giving/receiving feedback, and summarising
• Describe key skills in establishing commitment and compliance, such as assertion, negotiation, and joint problem solving
• Handle disagreement and anger