This workshop will ensure that all participants have a clear understanding of their organisation’s policy on Dignity at Work, its commitment to Equality and Diversity and of their rights and responsibilities.
What you will learn
• Identify acceptable and unacceptable behaviour in the workplace
• Describe the concepts of diversity and dignity and respect, and understand how good practice in these areas contributes to the business
• Identify the effect of discriminatory behaviour on individuals and the organisation
• Explain the equality legislation including the public sector duties to promote equality
• Identify and understand the nature of prejudice and discrimination