You need this course if...
- you are a manager with responsibility for defining, developing and managing processes and / or management representative and / or management systems practitioner
- you want to learn about the requirements concerning the process approach as defined in the latest Annex SL based management system standards.
What you will learn
You will learn...
- the underlying principles concerning the process approach and how this is addressed in the management system standards based on Annex SL, e.g. ISO 9001:2015 - Quality management system requirements and ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental management system requirements.
- how to define a process and standardise it with respect to an understanding of what aspects are key to the specific requirements of interested parties
- where in a process key measures are located and their role in enabling performance evaluation and fulfilment of intended management system outcomes.