This half day course promises to deliver an overview on the main areas of change and focus within ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015. By looking at the impact Annex SL, the new high level structure for all management system standards, has had on the new standards, LRQA will discuss the new risk and leadership challenges and requirements and the enhanced elements for process management and performance evaluation.
Delivered by our quality and environmental training experts, LRQA’s new standards summary course will help to provide an overview for top management to understand their new roles and responsibilities in implementing the new standards.
By helping you to understand the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015, this course is a great precursor to LRQA’s Preparing for and What’s it all about training courses.
Attend this course if you are responsible or involved in your organisation’s transition to the new standards want to understand the main areas of change and focus.
Whether you are a systems manager or a member of top management, this course will help develop an understanding of your new roles and responsibilities with implementing the new standard requirements.
What you will learn
You will learn...
- Gain an understanding of Annex SL, the new high level structure for all new and revised management system standards
- How Annex SL may be used as a basis for integrating your management systems
- The impact of Annex SL on ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Develop an understanding of the new risk management challenges
- Become familiar with the new leadership requirements
- Gain an overview on the enhanced process management fundamentals
- Understand the new challenges around performance evaluation
- Find out more information about the transition period before the changes become mandatory.