This award provides you with the expert knowledge, skills and understanding needed to brief your organisation on the consequences of current and future developments in employment law.
The programme consists of:
- Specially designed CIPD flexible learning materials and a first class learning experience
- A three-month programme, with just three workshops
- In-depth information on the key principles in UK and EU employment law
- Mock employment tribunal experience
- Complete in as little as 3 months
- Achievement through assignments
- No exams!
This programme is right for you if you:
- Have responsibility for human resource (HR) decision making within your organisation at either an operational, tactical or more strategic level
- Are a HR professional in a team or in a HR functional management role and are seeking to enhance and develop your career
- Have responsibilities for the HR function and activities within your organisation (without a specialist function)
- Are an independent or employed consultant who supports organisations in meeting their goals
- Have HR career and CIPD professional membership aspirations
What you will learn
The CIPD Employment Law Level 7 Award provides you with the expert knowledge, skills and understanding needed to brief your organisation on the consequences of current and future developments in employment law. You'll get up-to-date and accurate advice on how you can apply legal principles at work, across key business activities. You will also be made familiar with the key principles that underpin UK employment law and discover the major defences that employers can deploy when defending cases, alongside considering the potential costs and risks associated with losing them. You also get to participate in a realistic Mock Employment Tribunal, which gives you first-hand experience of a tribunal in a safe environment.