On this programme you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to be a next generation HR Manager and get a deeper understanding of the HR function and the challenges and skills you face within the HR industry.
The fully online programme introduces DPG’s ground-breaking and innovative “Business District”. You’re placed in a top HR Consultancy and immersed in real-life HR business simulations, with the chance to test and reinforce your learning across a variety of realistic business environments and scenarios.
What you will learn
The CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management covers all the typical aspects of an HR manager role, each of which is a specific CIPD unit. These include:
- Developing and using consultancy skills – This unit enables you to develop a sound understanding of the knowledge, skills and behaviours required by HR professionals.
- Business issues and the context of Human Resources – You’ll examine HR’s role in strategy formulation and implementation.
- Using information in HR – In this unit, you will develop the skills you need to present business cases for HR improvements.
- Reward management – This unit provides you with a wide understanding of how the business context drives reward strategies and policies.
- Managing and coordinating the HR function – This unit introduces you to HR activity and the role of the HR function in organisations and focuses on its aims and objectives.
- Employment Law – This unit introduces the major areas of employment legislation and the employment law system, focusing in particular on ways in which day-to-day HR activities are subjected to some forms of regulation.