Pricing for Coursecheck is based on a subscription model in which a monthly or annual fee is payable based on the anticipated number of people trained per annum. The fees are set out in the table below.
|No. of people
|Monthly fee||Annual fee|
|Up to 300||£46||£500|
|Up to 600||£91||£985|
|Up to 1,000||£149||£1,609|
|Up to 1,600||£219||£2,365|
|Up to 2,000||£299||£3,229|
|Up to 3,500||£449||£4,849|
|Up to 4,500||£564||£6,091|
|Up to 6,500||£753||£8,136|
|Up to 9,000||£990||£10,695|
- Fees quoted are based on the number of people you plan to train in the next 12 months and exclude VAT.
- For the entry level band (up to 300 learners pa), a maximum of three trainers can be assigned to deliver courses.
- There's no minimum term and monthly subscriptions may be cancelled at any time by giving one month's notice.
- Fees are based on commercial training providers delivering classroom training. For in-house training teams and for e-learning or distance learning businesses, please contact us for a quote.
- For further information, see our Terms and Conditions for Training Providers