You've signed up for a free trial. What happens next?
At Coursecheck, we appreciate that whilst a trial might be free, it’s still going to take up your valuable time. And because time is money, we like to do everything we can to minimise the effort required on your part.
When you sign up for a free trial, we’ll immediately get in touch to make sure we understand exactly what your objectives are. We’ll then get to work doing the initial set up for you. If you’re a training provider, we’ll do this using information from your website. Typically, this will include:
- A company profile, complete with your company logo, company description, video content, accreditations, contact details, social media links and unique selling points.
- The locations where you run your open courses
- A dedicated page for each of your course outlines, including backlinks to your website for people to find out more information, and an enquiry form through which people can get in touch with you directly.
Everything we set up is maintainable by you through the Coursecheck portal but by doing the heavy lifting for you at the outset, it means you can start collecting feedback almost straight away.
The initial set up is usually completed within 48 hours and we’ll then schedule a web demonstration to show you how to:
- Fine tune the company and course profiles we’ve built for you
- Configure your survey form with whatever questions you want to ask
- Set up User accounts for managers, administrators and trainers
- Set up the schedule of events for the trial
We’ll also send you some briefing notes that you can give to your trainers so that they know exactly what to do and how to answer any questions that your customers might have.
During the trial
During the trial, we’ll support you by phone and email, and show you how to use the analysis module to compare feedback by course, trainer or venue; and how to respond to comments left by your customers.
If the trial is successful and you subsequently sign up to one of our flexible subscription models, we’ll be pleased to help you with:
- Adding the Coursecheck widget to your website to make it easy for people to read the feedback you’re collecting
- Optimising your course outlines for SEO purposes
- Best practice for responding to feedback
- Options for integrating Coursecheck with your Training Administration or CRM systems
Note for in-house training departments
If you’re an in-house training department, then you won’t have a public profile on Coursecheck but the rest of the support we provide is very similar to that described above.
27th July 2019