During the course of the day, you will learn the essential writing skills to effectively write business documents including reports and letters. You will also learn the benefits of preparation and planning, as well as the affect of vocabulary, tense and sentence structure on the style and tone of the document.
What you will learn
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand when and what type of writing is best for their message
- Clarify their reason for writing a letter, email, or report
- Consider the specific needs of their reader
- Communicate effectively and to purpose
- Organise their material by sorting it into groups of related facts
- Check/revise their draft so the content and tone are appropriate for the message being sent or the report being created.