This informative course is designed to improve and enhance delegates' understanding of contingency insurance.
What you will learn
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe and target the different types of contingency insurance and which clients are most in need
- Explain the key components of contingency insurance wordings
- Design and place contingency insurance coverage to meet the needs of the client
- Compare and contrast different contingency insurance policy wordings
- Assist clients and present underwriting information in order to get the best deal
- Handle contingency insurance claims
- Devise a sales strategy for selling contingency insurance.
- Chartered Insurance Institute
- 1 Day
- On demand
- Course type:
- Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Doncaster, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Haywards Heath, Leeds, Leicester, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, York
Chartered Insurance Institute