Following on from the introductory course, the intermediate course takes an in-depth look at commercial property insurance, policy cover and associated claims and underwriting considerations.
What you will learn
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- Describe the main aspects of commercial property insurance and the protection provided
- List the most commonly encountered issues
- Have a sound understanding of the various types of cover available
- Outline the policy structure and the levels of cover which may be available
- Explain more advanced applications of how the cover works
- Outline the key underwriting and claims considerations relating to commercial property insurance.
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- On demand
- Course type:
- Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Doncaster, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Haywards Heath, Leeds, Leicester, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, York
Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)