Managing Difficult Conversations is especially beneficial for staff at all levels who are involved in dealing with challenging communications to customers, employees and peers.
This half day programme employs a useful blend of psychology and practical exercises to support improved communications, which leads to greater confidence for the delegates involved.
WHY THIS HELPS YOUR ORGANISATION
Difficult conversations are an inevitable part of working for any organisation. The differentiator is how well they are managed.
The effect on customers may result in a loss of consumer confidence, adversely affect sales and impact on the reputation of the organisation. While internally it may impact on team dynamics, effectiveness, attendance and retention.
This course is therefore designed as a practical solution for tackling both situations to increase confidence and competence, leading to less conflict and better outcomes for all parties involved.
What you will learn
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Understand what conflict is;
- Appreciate the role that personal reactions play in the process;
- Know how to personally respond to difficult circumstances of conflict;
- Recognise potential triggers and hot buttons in conversations;
- Understand how cross-cultural communication can impact on difficult conversation;
- Know how to manage difficult conversations more confidently and competently.