This one day workshop style training event will take a Step-by-step approach in helping users learn the fundamental principles required to start automating spreadsheet tasks with macros. The course will enable you to create macro programs in Microsoft Excel to automate spread sheet tasks; and make changes to existing macros to meet your spread sheets requirements.
What you will learn
- The Macro Recorder
- Running macros from the Toolbar and from controls on your spread sheets
- Use the Visual Basic Editor to make changes to existing macros
- Work with and understand Object-oriented concepts – Objects, Methods and Properties
- Create macros that execute automatically via workbooks events
- Manage debug and other macros errors