You need this course if ...
- You need to gain an appreciation of BS 11000-1 Collaborative Business Relationships
- You need to review the effectiveness of your organisation’s current approach to management or collaborative partnerships
- You work at operational level or have some responsibility for business improvement
- You work as a senior manager, overseeing the Quality Management System and need to maximise its value to your business
- You are planning to take your personal development to senior management level
What you will learn
You will learn...
- To outline the collaborative business partnerships guidance defined in BS 11000-1
- To develop an understanding of your organisation’s current abilities and potential blockers to collaboration with business partners
- To describe what is required to develop a Relationship Management Plan (RMP)
- To explain the 8 phases of BS 11000
- To have a better understand cultural changes that may be required within your organisation to allow true collaborative business relationships to occur
- You will also develop an action plan for your organisation’s next steps towards better collaboration with business partners.