You need this course if...
- you want to audit Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) against ISO 22000 and ISO 22002-1 requirements
- you are an auditor, HACCP team leader, or FSMS manager and want to add to your credibility with a widely accepted qualification
- you want to satisfy the formal training requirements for IRCA certification.
What you will learn
You will learn…
- the underpinning principles and benefits of a FSMS in an organisation’s success
- the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment and management of food safety hazards
- the importance of aligning food safety specific controls with other general management system controls
- how continual improvement is applied within a FSMS
- the contribution audits make to the effectiveness of a management system
- the roles and responsibilities of a FSMS auditor and lead auditor
- about processes, and how to use them to audit the effective implementation of the FSMS
- to prepare thoroughly for audit and the value of process based checklists
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and reviewing documentation
- how to relate your audit findings to the policy and objectives of the organisation being audited, including applicable regulations and legislation
- to report your findings accurately against the requirements of ISO 22000
- the certification requirements to become a registered auditor/lead auditor with IRCA.