You need this course if you are seeking to gain an appreciation of the FSSC 22000 scheme and the associated management system requirements.
What you will learn
You will learn...
- Key features of the Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 Scheme.
- Benefits of FSSC 22000 certification.
- Structure and principal requirements in ISO 22000.
- Purpose of PAS 223 (Prerequisite programmes and design requirements for food safety in the manufacture and provision of food packaging), its content and how it interrelates with ISO 22000.
- 1 Day
- On demand
- Course type:
- Aberdeen, BEDFORD, Birmingham, BIRMINGHAM, Bristol, Cambridge, Coventry, Cranage, Daventry, EDINBURGH, Glasgow, Leeds, London, LONDON, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle upon Tyne, Nottingham, Reading, Redbourne, Southampton, SOUTHAMPTON, Steventon, STRATFORD-UPON-AVON, Swindon, Weston, York
Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance Limited (LRQA), 1 Trinity Park,