You need this course if you are from any organisation in the food supply chain, i.e. from “farm to fork” and want an understanding of ISO 22000, its content and application.
What you will learn
You will learn...
- the background and principles of food safety management systems (FSMS)
- how to identify the key attributes of an effective FSMS
- to describe, analyse and interpret the fundamental requirements of ISO 22000
- to carry out a “gap analysis” on your own FSMS, using ISO 22000 as the benchmark.
- 1 Day
- On demand
- Course type:
- Aberdeen, BEDFORD, Birmingham, BIRMINGHAM, Bristol, Cambridge, Coventry, Cranage, Daventry, EDINBURGH, Glasgow, Leeds, London, LONDON, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle upon Tyne, Nottingham, Reading, Redbourne, Solihull, Southampton, SOUTHAMPTON, Steventon, STRATFORD-UPON-AVON, Swindon, Weston, York
Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance Limited (LRQA), 1 Trinity Park,