You need this course if ...
- You are either a senior manager, a compliance/ethics manager or a management systems representative
- You wish to gain a greater understanding of how an Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS) can help enhance your business objectives
- You are involved in corporate governance and/or risk management and/or human resource management
What you will learn
You will learn ...
- Recognise the interrelationship between business risk and anti-bribery expectations
- Relate the PDCA continual improvement model to BS 10500
- Explain the business benefits associated with implementing and maintaining an ABMS
- Describe the principal requirements of an ABMS based on BS 10500
- Identify similarities between BS 10500 and other management system standards, e.g. ISO 9001