You need this course if you want to audit Security Management Systems (SMS) against ISO 28000, or you are an Auditor or SMS Manager and want to add to your credibility with a widely accepted qualification.
What you will learn
You will learn...
- the background to ISO 28000 and related security management schemes
- the purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 28000 and links to other security management schemes
- the roles and responsibilities of a SMS auditor and lead auditor
- how to identify security threats and apply effective risk assessment procedures
- the regulatory threats of a SMS
- how to plan and execute SMS audits
- how to report audit findings against SMS requirements
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action.