You need this course if ...
- you are developing a Business Continuity Management System and need to conduct in-depth validation of it
- you have system responsibility for Business Continuity and lead a team of internal auditors
- you are an existing internal auditor using other criteria (such as ISO9001, ISO14001 etc.) and want to widen your knowledge.
What you will learn
You will learn...
- the key elements of a BCMS
- how to plan and manage a risk-based exercise and audit programme of your BCMS
- how to plan and conduct desk-top walk-throughs, scenarios, tests and simulations
- how to capture and report lessons learnt from exercises and report them to top management
- how to increase the robustness of your BCMS plans/procedures using the results from exercises and internal audits.