You need this course if you want to carry out internal audits on a management system that is based in ISO 28000 and ISO 28007.
What you will learn
You will learn...
- how to plan your audits and how to develop effective checklists
- how to carry out your effective audits using LRQA’s 6 Stage Approach
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- to evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- to prepare value adding reports and findings accurately
- how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
- using a sector specific case study with ISO 28007 context.