You need this course if you are thinking of pursuing ISO28007 certification or you want to raise your awareness and understanding of ISO 28007.
What you will learn
You will learn...
- about Supply Chain Security in the Marine sector
- about Private Maritime Security Companies (PMSC) operations, activities, threats and risks
- PMSC competence needs and training requirements
- The requirements of ISO/PAS 28007 and how it is applied to assess PMSCs
- The principles and relevant requirements of humanitarian and human rights, and their application by PMSC operations in the maritime sector
- The use of force in accordance with relevant national requirements, both legally and advisory during sea passage
- PMSC security plans and how these work with the ship’s own management system during a security incident, including escalation management
- The requirements for appropriate management of equipment, including the control, export and import of weapons.