You need this course if you are an experienced Internal QMS Auditor who wants to carry out EMS or combined QMS/EMS internal audits.
What you will learn
You will learn...
- the purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 14001 and the similarities with ISO 9001
- the business benefits of implementing an EMS and the background to ISO 14001 and EMAS
- the contribution internal EMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system
- how to determine environmental aspects and impacts
- the importance and relevance of environmental aspects and impacts and environmental legislation
- how to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- how to verify that current practice in your organisation conforms with defined requirements
- that auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documentation
- to report findings accurately
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken.
- 2 Days
- On demand
- Course type:
- Aberdeen, BEDFORD, Birmingham, BIRMINGHAM, Bristol, Cambridge, Coventry, Cranage, Daventry, EDINBURGH, Glasgow, Leeds, London, LONDON, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle upon Tyne, Nottingham, Reading, Redbourne, Solihull, Southampton, SOUTHAMPTON, Steventon, STRATFORD-UPON-AVON, Swindon, Weston, York
Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance Limited (LRQA), 1 Trinity Park,