You need this course if you want to be an Internal Auditor for an Environmental Management System.
What you will learn
You will learn...
- the business benefits of implementing an EMS and the background to ISO 14001 and EMAS
- the purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 14001
- the contribution internal EMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system
- the roles and responsibilities of an Internal EMS Auditor
- how to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- how to verify that current practice in your organisation conforms with defined requirements
- that auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documentation
- to report findings accurately
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken.
- 2 Days
- Scheduled dates
- Course type:
- Aberdeen, BEDFORD, Birmingham, BIRMINGHAM, Bristol, Cambridge, Coventry, Cranage, Daventry, EDINBURGH, Glasgow, Leeds, London, LONDON, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle upon Tyne, Nottingham, Reading, Redbourne, Solihull, Southampton, SOUTHAMPTON, Steventon, STRATFORD-UPON-AVON, Swindon, Weston, York
Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance Limited (LRQA), 1 Trinity Park,