You need this course if you want an understanding of ISO 14001 and Environmental Management Systems (EMS).
What you will learn
You will learn...
- the value of an effective EMS and its contribution to your business
- the purpose and intent of ISO 14001 and its relationship to other standards
- essential definitions and terminology to help you interpret and apply ISO 14001 requirements
- the key requirements of ISO 14001 and how they relate to each other
- how to determine environmental aspects and impacts
- the importance and relevance of environmental legislation.
- 1 Day
- Scheduled dates
- Course type:
- Aberdeen, BEDFORD, Birmingham, BIRMINGHAM, Bristol, Cambridge, Coventry, Cranage, Daventry, EDINBURGH, Glasgow, Leeds, London, LONDON, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle upon Tyne, Nottingham, Reading, Redbourne, Solihull, Southampton, SOUTHAMPTON, Steventon, STRATFORD-UPON-AVON, Swindon, Weston, York
Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance Limited (LRQA), 1 Trinity Park,