You need this course if you work in the medical sector and are implementing a risk management system based on ISO 14971.
What you will learn
You will learn...
- How to meet the essential requirements of the Directives
- Risk management terminology
- Usability terminology and tools as defined in ISO 62366
- How risk management relates to the product life cycle
- How to implement risk management arrangements as required in ISO 14971
- How to update risk management files to meet the content deviations identified in Annex Z.
- 2 Days
- On demand
- Course type:
- Aberdeen, BEDFORD, Birmingham, BIRMINGHAM, Bristol, Cambridge, Coventry, Cranage, Daventry, EDINBURGH, Glasgow, Leeds, London, LONDON, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle upon Tyne, Nottingham, Reading, Redbourne, Solihull, Southampton, SOUTHAMPTON, Steventon, STRATFORD-UPON-AVON, Swindon, Weston, York
Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance Limited (LRQA), 1 Trinity Park,