This three day course is for qualified lead auditors who have successful completed an IRCA registered lead auditor course and wish to develop their professional qualifications by adding ISO 27001:2013 to their skill set.
By already successfully completing an IRCA registered lead auditor course in any discipline, LRQA are able to reduce the number of training days required for an existing lead auditor to become a qualified ISO 27001 lead auditor.
This course will build upon your existing auditing experience to develop your knowledge on information security management systems (ISMS) and ISO 27001:2013 requirements.
Delivered by our ISO 27001 training experts, this course will develop your skills to enable you to lead, plan, implement and report on your organisation’s ISMS against ISO 27001 requirements.
This course will provide you with the skills needed to audit ISMS processes and their interaction with other processes and how to work and control an audit team using practical examples and role play related to an ISMS audit.
Attend this course if you are responsible for managing your organisation’s information security and are in charge of leading your organisation’s ISMS audits against ISO 27001 requirements.
You may also find this course useful if you are an information security management system consultant providing advice on ISO 27001 and require formal training and recognition through IRCA.
What you will learn
You will learn...
- The importance of information security for the organisation and its customers
- Essential definitions to help you interpret and audit ISO 27001 requirements
- How to review typical documentation an organisation would prepare in order to meet ISO 27001 requirements
- Develop a practical value added documentation audit report
- Understand how to audit selected security controls
- Learn how to plan, conduct and conclude a practical audit
- Learn how to report findings accurately against ISO 27001, write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- Assess corrective action effectively to eliminate causes of any problems found.