You need this course if you want an understanding of ISO 20000 and how to conduct internal Information Technology Service Management System (ITSMS) audits.
What you will learn
You will learn...
- the business benefits of implementing an ITSMS and the background to ISO 20000
- the contribution internal ITSMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system
- the roles and responsibilities of an internal ITSMS auditor
- how to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- the purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 20000
- how to verify that current practice in your organisation conforms with defined requirements
- that auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- to gather audit evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- to report audit findings accurately
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken