You need this course if you want to document your management systems using simple, effective practical tools and techniques or you need a management system that reflects your business.
What you will learn
You will learn...
- the benefits of good management system documentation
- how to create and structure the management system manual that is useful to your organisation
- about processes and how they interact within a management system
- how to create process maps and flowcharts that describe your activities simply and effectively
- the importance of controlling documents and information
- to balance the need for documentation with competence and training
- what alternative techniques are available for documenting procedures