You need this course if you want to develop the necessary skills to fulfil your role more effectively or you want to implement and improve your quality management system to support your business. It's also relevant if you are new to the role of Quality Systems Manager.
What you will learn
You will learn...
- how to fulﬁl the role of a Quality Systems Manager and manage your systems effectively
- the requirements of ISO 9001 and how they relate to each other to form a robust system
- the need for documenting systems, processes and typical methods
- to develop quality policies and objectives that support your business
- to plan and manage your internal quality auditing activities
- how to eliminate the causes of problems through effective corrective action
- to develop an appropriate management review process and implement processes for continual improvement
- what to expect from 3rd party assessment