You need this course if you have already successfully completed an OH&S or EMS Auditor/ Lead Auditor course and want to extend your auditing competence to include quality management systems and ISO 9001, or you want to satisfy the formal Auditor/Lead Auditor Conversion training requirements for IRCA certification.
What you will learn
You will learn...
- the purpose of a QMS and the ISO 9000 principles of quality management
- essential definitions to help you interpret and audit ISO 9001 requirements
- to analyse ISO 9001 clauses and suggest examples of evidence that would show conformance with these requirements
- to evaluate an organisation’s quality policy and objectives
- how to audit processes for conformance and effectiveness, including any specific quality objectives
- to prepare thoroughly for audit and produce process based checklists
- to apply your existing auditor knowledge and skills to plan, conduct and report quality system audits
- how to evaluate objective evidence and correctly identify conformance and non-conformance with ISO 9001 requirements
- to report findings accurately against requirements of ISO 9001, write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- how to relate your audit findings to the quality policy and objectives of the organisation and present your overall evaluation to top management