You need this course if you want to audit Quality Management Systems against ISO 9001 requirements, or you you are an Auditor or Quality System Manager and want to add to your credibility with a widely accepted qualification. It's also relevant if you want to satisfy the formal training requirements for IRCA certification.
What you will learn
You will learn...
- the purpose of a QMS and the ISO 9000 principles of quality management
- essential definitions to help you interpret and audit ISO 9001 requirements
- to analyse ISO 9001 clauses and suggest examples of evidence that would show conformance with these requirements
- the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor
- to plan and conduct an interview with top management and evaluate an organisation’s quality policy and objectives
- to prepare an on-site audit plan that establishes effective audit trails across processes and between members of an audit team
- how to audit processes for conformance and effectiveness, including any specific quality objectives
- to prepare thoroughly for audit and produce process based checklists
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and reviewing documentation
- how to evaluate objective evidence and correctly identify conformance and non-conformance with requirements
- to report findings accurately against requirements of ISO 9001, write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- how to relate your audit findings to the policy and objectives of the organisation and present your overall evaluation to top management.