You need this course if you are responsible for managing a Quality and/or Environmental Management System or you are an internal auditor of a Quality and/or Environmental Management System. It's also relevant if you want to improve your effectiveness as an internal auditor.
What you will learn
You will learn…
- About the high level management system framework, which describes the basis that all new and revised management system standards will be written, and its role in shaping the new standards.
- The structure of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and how they interrelate with the Plan Do Check Act cycle.
- The differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015.
- The differences between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015.
- The underlying principles concerning organisational context, risk-based thinking, leadership, process management, life cycle perspective and outsourcing.
- How the principal changes defined in the new standard may be accommodated by an organisation that already has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification.