You need this course if...
- You are a second or third party quality management systems auditor wishing to build on your existing external auditing experience.
- You are a second or third party quality management systems auditor wanting to learn about ISO 9001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You are a second or third party auditor working for an organisation that is certified to ISO 9001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
- You are an IRCA registered auditor seeking re-registration to IRCA’s ISO 9001:2015 auditor certification scheme.
What you will learn
You will learn…
- How Annex SL, the high level management system framework, forms the basis for all new and revised ISO standards and the implications of this from an audit perspective.
- The requirements for understanding the organisation and its context and how they may be audited.
- The new and enhanced requirements for leadership and how they may be audited.
- The requirements for determining and addressing risks and opportunities and how they may be audited.
- The enhanced requirements concerning the process approach and how they may be audited.
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 9001:2015.