You need this course if...
- You wish to build on your existing quality management system internal auditing experience.
- You are an internal quality management system auditor wanting to learn about ISO 9001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You are an internal auditor working in an organisation that is certified to ISO 9001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
What you will learn
You will learn…
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 9001:2015.
- How to audit the new requirements concerning organisational context and the application of a risk-based approach.
- How to audit top management commitment and leadership.
- How to audit processes and their interaction with other processes.
- The importance of quality management for the organisation and its customers.
- 1 Day
- Scheduled dates
- Course type:
- Aberdeen, BEDFORD, Birmingham, BIRMINGHAM, Bristol, Cambridge, Coventry, Cranage, Daventry, EDINBURGH, Glasgow, Leeds, London, LONDON, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle upon Tyne, Nottingham, Reading, Redbourne, Solihull, Southampton, SOUTHAMPTON, Steventon, STRATFORD-UPON-AVON, Swindon, Weston, York
Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance Limited (LRQA), 1 Trinity Park,