This course is designed to give you practical skills and confidence to deliver your own training sessions. You will be taught the process and then be given the opportunity to put your learning into practice.
The aim of this course is to introduce delegates to the knowledge and skills to design, develop, deliver and evaluate a range of training programmes.
What you will learn
By successfully completing this course, delegates will be able to:
• Identify how people learn
• Design and structure engaging training events
• Develop appropriate training materials
• Have the knowledge and practised the skills of conducting a training session
• Engage and motivate their delegates
• Put over information in a memorable, easily understood way
• Evaluate the effectiveness of their training