- Facilities and maintenance managers, practitioners and officers.
- Operations managers, executives and staff.
- Those entering FM who want a head start with setting up and running a department.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Set up a communications strategy for your whole department specifying meeting schedules and strategies.
- Check available skills and evaluate the skills requirements of the department.
- Construct a training schedule for the whole department, making sure you consider the strategic objectives of the organisation.
- Develop customer service for each section, making sure your staff focus on customer service techniques.
- Listen to your customers.