The most successful organisations recognise that merely satisfying customers is never enough. True customer loyalty can only be derived through exceptional customer service that really impacts on the customer experience. This course prepares delegates to face the management challenges of successfully implementing an empowered customer service function and communicating it effectively to the workforce.
What you will learn
- Customer focus from the customer’s perspective
- What is good service and how does it link to leadership?
- Delivering the factors that differentiate excellence for customers
- Creating ‘Raving Fans’ – Kenneth Blanchard and Sheldon Bowle’s perspective
- The service/profit chain and the customer care balance sheet
- Customer service strategies that work: Case Studies
- Aligning customer service strategy with a business strategy
- The five dimensions of service quality
- Tangibles - Reliability - Responsiveness - Assurance - Empathy
- Ongoing measurement and monitoring to support
- E-CRM and related technologies
- How to manage and monitor complaints
- Leading improvement and initiatives t develop the strategy – involving the workforce
- Aligning work groups to ensure that strategic goals are met