Whether you’re a complete beginner to delivering training, or simply looking for more formal support, this course will give you your first opportunity to learn what makes training great. In line with the principles being taught, the two-day course will itself be learner focused. You will get the benefit of Happy’s extensive knowledge of training and will also learn from their own experiences.
What you will learn
By the end of this training you will be able to confidently deliver an IT course that fully involves your learners. In particular you will be able to:
- Clarify the difference between learner focused & trainer focused training styles.
- Gain practical experience of training, and being trained by others.
- Identify methods to help people learn IT effectively.
- Agree key principles in how to involve people in computer training.
- Identify and use different question techniques within a training session.
- Use questions to help delegates find the solutions for themselves.
- Ensure you have clear objectives for every session.
- Make the training relevant to each delegate.
- Measure skills transfer for each delegate to ensure the objectives have been met.
- Identify how your training can appeal to different learning styles.
- Identify how accelerated learning techniques can be used within training.
- Note ideas for transferring your skills to your work environment.