A transformational four-day leadership event over six months for senior leaders and directors.A happy workplace leads to greater productivity and tangible business results. This programme is about placing people at the heart of what you and your managers do.You will learn how to create an agile and responsive business with clear values and principles, and enable your managers to build high performing teams that work to their strengths and to a common goal.
What you will learn
Based on our own practical experience at Happy, and learning from some of the world’s great workplaces (like Google and WL Gore), it will enable you to become a leader that people would choose to be led by. It will give you the personal insight and practical leadership and management skills to create a high performing team. This programme is aimed at senior leaders and directors in organisations.
- Happy’s Leadership programme will help you become the best leader you can be within the context of your professional role. It will increase your ability to lead through others with confidence, and extend your range of capabilities, through a deeper understanding of yourself and your impact on others.
- Become a credible leader that inspires trust
- Discover how to enable greater trust and autonomy for your managers and through them
- Build high performing teams that work to their strengths
- Establish the strategy and vision that your business needs
- Ensure high levels of accountability, enabling people to deliver high quality on time