This one-day Mindfulness training course will introduce the concept of mindfulness and enable you to use simple practices for more creative and compassionate thinking in the workplace.
What you will learn
- Introductions and personal objectives
- Learn about how our minds often operate in automatic pilot, creating habitual patterns of behaviour
- Try a simple body scanLook at how pleasant and unpleasant events such as stress and anger are experienced in the body and the effect it can have on your judgement.
- Understand the importance of the breath as an anchor for present experience, and participated in a mindful meditation.
- Understand the gap between thoughts, feeling, and behaviour; and the opportunity for choice.
- Try out an exercise in the development of compassion for self and others
- Learn a simple meditation exercise that can be used at any time