The techniques gained from Crucial Conversations training equips you with the skills to talk with almost anyone about almost anything.Particularly helpful when organisations are going through change and establishing new ways of working, staff gain confidence to tackle those challenging people and situations, and to work effectively with clients in a more solution-focused way. The programme is coaching based, thus equipping you with immediately usable coaching skills.
What you will learn
- Prepare for high-stakes situations with a proven technique
- Effectively challenge upwards, downwards and sideways
- Improve nearly every professional and personal relationship
- Yield major professional improvements in areas like productivity, quality, and change management.
You may also be interested in our one-day Crucial Conversations workshop, if you don’t want something as indepth. If you have management responsibility, you may find our Crucial Conversations for Managers one-day workshop more tailored to your needs.
- Day 1
- Get unstuck from historic challenging relationships and conversations
- How to identify an outcome before beginning dialogue
- Recognise your own ‘style under stress
- ’Making it safe to talk to almost anyone about anything (eliminating violence and silence)
- How to stay in dialogue
- Day 2
- Structuring the conversation
- Maintaining the focus
- Managing emotions
- Identifying and agreeing the way forward
- Moving to action
- Accountability (who does what, by when, and how you will monitor)
- Create your personal action plan