- Personal assistants
- Administrative staff
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Organisation as one of the fundamental functions of management.
- The functions, nature and scope of office activities.
- How to use forms to assist in the fundamental functions of receiving, recording, arranging and giving information in the office.
- The management of the vast bulk of correspondence and other documents which are created, received and stored in any business office.
- How to control the large variety of stationery and other articles related to the day-to-day work of a modern office.