Globally recognised Project Management certification - from Trigraph, a fully accredited ATO (Authorised Training Organisation) with PeopleCert.
This course is suitable for people already certified at PRINCE2® Foundation level and wishing to become certified to Practitioner level.
The event covers the processes, components and techniques included in the PRINCE2® Project Management Method. The course prepares delegates for the PeopleCert exams (included in the course) and maximises their prospect of being awarded the qualification of Registered PRINCE2® Practitioner.
Participants must have completed the PRINCE2® 2017update Foundation course
The course lasts for 2 days and includes the following:
- Individual/ Group exercises
- Case Study & Delegate Pack
The course will enable delegates to:
- Define a project
- Distinguish between the Components, Processes and Techniques used in PRINCE2®
- Identify the terminology used in PRINCE2®
- Apply PRINCE2® to a given scenario
- Prepare for and take the PRINCE2® Practitioner Examination
The event is recommended for those people who are already registered at PRINCE2® Foundation level.