Develop the skills and confidence to successfully sell over the phone.
Increasingly, companies look to office based sales teams to increase their customer portfolio and penetrate new markets. But standing out from the crowd to sell successfully over the phone can be tough.
And whilst today’s corporate buyers accept and even welcome the telephone as a sales channel, only 30% feel that salespeople use the telephone well.
TACK’s Professional Telephone Selling programme is a must for anyone who undertakes any aspect of proactive selling by telephone; providing the techniques and skills needed to turn every call into an opportunity.
- Dismantle mental barriers and develop a positive mind-set to telephone selling
- Plan measurable objectives to optimise your selling time
- Use TACK’s ‘You Appeal®’ model to communicate your value proposition and engage decision makers
Those who are new to telesales as well as more established telesales professionals who need to refresh their core skills or who may not have received any formal telesales training.
What you will learn
This course develops the skills, techniques and confidence needed to generate more business over the telephone.
You will leave this course able to:
- Proactively target the right prospects and customers to generate the best results
- Use voicemail effectively
- Answer ‘why you?’ with maximum impact
- Apply proven call structures to ensure every conversation is productive and achieves its objectives
- Learn how to engage the customer from the outset and use conversational questioning to obtain the answers and information you need
- Use new techniques for managing objections confidently and professionally
- Benefit from TACK’s phone lab, receiving live feedback to further develop and hone your new skills
- Develop the tools, techniques and confidence you need to succeed and enjoy your role and be successful