- Globally recognised Project Management certification - from Trigraph, a fully accredited ATO (Authorised Training Organisation) with PeopleCert
- Practical, interactive class-room based training with Project Manager peers
- Strengthen your CV with a powerful Project Management qualification in just one week
- Exceptionally high pass rates
- Number of course participants is limited to ensure a high quality learning experience
This course is suitable for people already certified at PRINCE2® Foundation level and wishing to become certified to Practitioner level.
The event covers the processes, components and techniques included in the PRINCE2® Project Management Method. The course prepares delegates for the PeopleCert exams (included in the course) and maximises their prospect of being awarded the qualification of Registered PRINCE2® Practitioner.
The course includes the following:
- Instructor Led Tuition
- Individual/ Group exercises
- Case Study & Delegate Pack
The course will enable delegates to:
- Define a project
- Distinguish between the Components, Processes and Techniques used in PRINCE2®
- Identify the terminology used in PRINCE2®
- Apply PRINCE2® to a given scenario
- Examination and Registration Fees
- The official OGC PRINCE2® manual
- Pre-course instructions and essential reading
- Conferencing facilities (Public event only)
- Your Instructor
All our instructors are practising Project Managers, with many years of experience managing projects of varying size. All instructors are themselves “Registered PRINCE2® Practitioners” and have been additionally approved by PeopleCert to deliver the event.
The event is recommended for those people who are already registered at PRINCE2® Foundation level.
This course will be delivered through Insights and PeopleCert accredited training organisation